Auto-Sealing PCR Plate Lid
Designed for use on integrated platforms, the Auto-Sealing PCR Plate Lid provides efficient sealing of plates when an automated sealing instrument is not available. Mitigates evaporation when compared to traditional lids.
- Low profile
- No cut corner
- Integrated compression pad
- PCR applications on integrated instruments
Developed to support fully automated sealing in the absence of specific instrumentation. Meets the needs of customers using integrated platforms that often lack suitable heat sealing instrumentation especially when low throughput is needed. Specialized alternative to standard lids: while standard lids protect reagents, the Auto-Sealing PCR Lid helps minimize reagent evaporation during longer incubations.
Universal fit: due to the lack of cut corners, the lid can be applied to most plates, showing good sealing results when pushed down onto the plate.
Properties & Material
- Rigid polycarbonate frame padded with an elastic foam
- No cut corners
- Suitable for automation
- Universal fit to PCR plates
- Recommended when full sealing automation is required in the absence of dedicated instrumentation
- Suitable for low throughput workflows
- Alternative to heat sealing, when heat sealing materials and instrumentation are not an option
- Alternative to standard lids for longer incubations
|Parameter||Auto-Sealing PCR Plate Lid|
|Lid length||128.10 ± 0.10mm|
|Lid width||85.80 ± 0.10mm|
|Lid height||8.20 ± 0.05mm|