Discover how Azenta Life Sciences’ solutions helped our customers’ kit manufacturing requirements for human diagnostics, and detection of infectious disease in our real-life case studies.
Off-the-shelf products don’t always meet customers’ needs, which is why at Azenta, we can customize our catalogue ranges in order to cater specific application requirements.
Through our PCR consumables, instruments, and sealing products portfolio, Azenta can offer you a solution from concept to completion. From custom design of bespoke products, right through to tool making and manufacturing of the parts.
Read our real-life case studies to learn how Azenta Life Sciences delivered quality products for molecular diagnostic kit manufacturers, from automation-compatible plates such as the FrameStar® 96 Well Semi-Skirted PCR Plate, which can be barcoded for sample tracking, to the Automated Roll Heat Sealer (formerly a4S), designed to provide reproducible, high throughput heat sealing. Our custom and off-the-shelf products are perfectly designed to meet the demands of both our customers and the end users.
Key issues to be solved
- Automated handling: Automated plate handling and liquid dispensing requires the use of a rigid automation compatible qPCR plate
- Heat Sealing: The use of highly infectious agents requires a secure plate sealing method which can be integrated into an automation system
- qPCR Analysis: A transparent, permanent seal is needed suitable for qPCR analysis
- Shelf life: A long shelf life is necessary to enable shipment of the kits around the world and to suit the end user.
- Product identification: Each kit type must be easily identifiable during manufacturing
To learn more, fill out the form to download our case studies!