2.0ml Microcentrifuge Tube
2.0ml microcentrifuge tubes, clear polypropylene, graduated, with frosted window and flat, safe-lock cap
These microcentrifuge tubes are molded from virgin polypropylene. Their safe-lock mechanism guarantees closed tubes even during boiling or autoclaving. The innovative cap design includes an additional clip on the back which locks the hinge in place.
The frosted writing field on Azenta Life Sciences microcentrifuge tubes is perfectly suited for use with the Direct Tube Marker, with a much finer and smoother frosting, allowing for great printing results both within and across the window. The frosted writing window of original Eppendorf tubes yields unreliable print quality and is almost impossible to print across the window due to a “step” in the frosted window (frosted surface height not flush with clean surface) resulting ribbon tears.
- Certified RNase, DNase, protease and endotoxin-free
- Safe-lock mechanism guarantees closed tubes even during boiling or autoclaving
- Innovative cap design: an additional clip on the back locks the hinge in place
- Graduation for volume control
- Frosted writing field for better manual labeling
- Tubes withstand up to 20,000 RCF
- Fine frosting is perfect for use with our Direct Tube Marker