Strata™ Sample Management Software
Manage precious biosamples and compounds with the highest levels of security and confidence in your SampleStore™ and BioStore™ automated storage systems.
Strata software is the high-performance engine that drives the sample management process in Azenta Life Sciences SampleStore, and BioStore automated storage systems.
Strata sample management software makes automated storage easy and convenient to use: no special engineering expertise is required to operate the system. Its reliability and flexibility assure your samples will be efficiently processed and securely protected.
Using the SampleStore and BioStore range becomes completely intuitive with Strata sample management software. The simplified user interface is easily configured for day-to-day operations, plus greater detail is available for “super users” via drill-down and advanced screens. Strata software is accessible from a workstation next to the store, remotely from a user’s office, or from home on a smartphone or tablet.
The software simplifies integration with corporate IT systems and LIMS that support Web services and other technologies. It ensures reliable performance via intelligent diagnostics and error recovery. With Strata, your staff can focus on the science rather than contending with disparate sample collection management systems.
- Conducts lifetime inventory and environmental tracking while compiling sample chain of custody and audit trail reports
High Performance & Reliability
- Provides full order control including drag-and-drop order prioritization
- Optimizes throughput through more efficient batch workflows and order decomposition
- System data logging and performance tracking assure reliability plus enable remote diagnostics and troubleshooting
Easy to Use Interface
- Intuitive, information-rich display with modern graphics permits operations with no special training
- Customizable screens allow application-specific workflow presentation
- Data is accessible from any location using a laptop, tablet, or web-enabled device
Seamless IT Integration
- Flexible deployment options include active directory integration and encrypted system access passwords
- LIMS options include Web services API, database, and file-based integration
- Accessibility is highly configurable with definable user roles
- Enables easy integration with work cell applications