Strata Software from Azenta Life Sciences
Using the SampleStore and BioStore range becomes completely intuitive with Azenta Strata store controller software.
The simplified user interface is easily configured for day-to-day operations, plus greater detail is available for “super users” via drill-down and advanced screens.
Strata software is accessible from a workstation next to the store, remotely from a user’s office, or from home on a smartphone or tablet. The software simplifies integration with corporate IT systems and LIMS that support Web services and other technologies.
It ensures reliable performance via intelligent diagnostics and error recovery. With Strata, your staff can focus on the science rather than contending with disparate sample collection management systems.
- Sample security: conducts lifetime inventory and environmental tracking while compiling sample chain of custody and audit trail reports
- High performance and reliability: full order control including drag-and-drop order prioritization; system data logging and performance tracking assure reliability plus enable remote diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Easy-to-use interface: intuitive, information-rich display with modern graphics permits operations with no special training; customizable screens allow application-specific workflow presentation
- Remote access: data is accessible from any location using a laptop, tablet, or web-enabled device
- Seamless IT integration: flexible deployment options include active directory integration and encrypted system access passwords; LIMS options include web services API, database, and file-based integration; accessibility is highly configurable with definable user roles
FreezerPro from Azenta Life Sciences
With FreezerPro you can search and view the inventory of your store, pre-register and cherry-pick samples while keeping a clear history of sample ownership and movement for audit purposes.
Storing metadata about the sample is another advantage. The system recognizes aliquots of a sample giving common data on the sample as well as individual data on the aliquot.
You can store small to super-large sample collections with the added benefits of automation for easier, faster and more reliable access to high-quality samples. Plus, you can store a range of container types and sizes for compact, flexible, high density sample storage.
Capture sample barcode data upon input to automatically update the inventory and assign a storage location! Minimize opportunity for human error in documentation and inventory management!
- Quickly search for samples by any property; locate samples whether they are in manual storage and/or an automated storage
- Register samples and generate automated or manual pick lists through a unified interface
- Meet regulatory requirements: FreezerPro’s audit log shows the full history of your sample, wherever it moves in your lab
- Fully configurable modules allow a wide range of applications: capacity, throughput and labware
- Accurate inventory control
- Workflow optimization
- Sample security from -80°C to ambient
- Scalable sample throughput
- Adaptable storage automation from single labware type to multiple formats: tubes, vials, or plates