The Azenta Life Sciences, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences and Titian Software acoustic technology collaboration continues to support drug discovery at several leading life sciences companies. With further adopters actively preparing to ‘go live’ in 2022, hear some of the case studies from AstraZeneca and GSK; plus the future vision of this technology driving improvements in research.
- Alex Pierson, Technical Product Manager, Access Solutions Group, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
- Arthur Yarwood, Software Team Leader, Titian Software
- Dean Montano, Senior Product Manager, Azenta Life Sciences
- Brenda Li-Johnson, US Sample Management Group Leader, GSK
- William Fedyk, Senior Scientist - Discovery Sciences - Compound Synthesis and Management, AstraZeneca
- The initial driving force behind the Acoustic Sample Tube
- Acoustic workflows, implementation and application
- Evolution of Acoustic Technology – perfect alignment with GSK Sample Management infrastructure change
- The Acoustic Tube Journey with AstraZeneca
To learn more, fill out the form to watch the on-demand webinar today!