Azenta Life Sciences is ready to support your work with automated sample storage solutions and equipment for the most demanding workflows. You will find our products are used in over 200 of the busiest, most advanced high-throughput screening labs.
Because your discovery environment is unlike any other, you need a reliable partner who fully understands your goals. Azenta Life Sciences works with you to plan and fine tune automation systems for your unique workflows.
Count on our comprehensive, lifelong product support to maximize system up time and keep your scientists productive. Our highly skilled team is present with you through installation, training, system upgrades, annual service, and modifications that can extend the life of existing automation systems.
Good science depends on good samples.
Our sample solutions cover every point in the lifespan of tissue, serum, blood, cellular, and other biologic samples. Researchers and biobanks depend on Azenta Life Sciences to collect, transport, process, protect, store, and retrieve high-value biologic samples.
Our automated onsite storage systems preserve samples at temperatures as low as -190°C.
Clients who require offsite storage have access to our worldwide biological storage facilities that follow industry best practices and SOPs for managing cold chain-of-custody requirements for any kind of sample. Whether you need archival storage, daily shipments, or low- or high-volume retrieval and processing – Azenta Life Sciences can design a solution for your specific requirements. Count on us to help improve inventory management and workflows with products that are customized for the way your organization uses samples.
- Broaden research opportunities through better access to data and biologic samples.
- Capture more lab space.
- Improve the efficiency of labs and biobanks with state-of-the-art automation consumables and instruments.
- Make cryopreservation and retrieval of valuable cellular samples simple and safe with dependable technology and equipment.
- Organize and consolidate large sample collections.
- Protect and store critical clinical and discovery sample sets used to develop life-changing therapies.
- Safeguard sample storage with redundant power and advanced monitoring.
- Store, process, and protect any type of sample.
- Transport samples and collections to and from any location.