Automated Stores from Azenta Life Sciences
From compound management in high-throughput screening applications, to human biological sample inventory management, Azenta Life Sciences has developed a range of solutions to cover all sample storage needs.
Automated stores, such as Azenta Life Sciences’ SampleStore™ or BioStore™, log each sample into and out of storage, provide high throughput sample access, improve sample integrity and greater space efficiency. Because freezer doors do not have to be opened for prolonged periods of time, temperature fluctuations are greatly reduced.
This has the additional benefit of reducing energy consumption and prolonging the life of your freezers, as they do not have to be repeatedly brought back down to the correct temperature.
- Flexible storage and labware adaptability: wide range of capacity options available, dependent on labware
- Picking modules and multi pitch shelving: stores can be configured to handle labware and meet throughput requirements; dynamic storage shelving maximizes storage density
- High density storage: reformatting labware to proprietary HD racks can more than double storage capacity compared to SBS format
- Outstanding sample integrity protection: sample integrity is maintained by keeping innocent (unpicked) samples at storage temperature throughout the picking process
- Greater space efficiency: small footprint automated storage systems are available to fit in today's busy standard labs
Mosaic Software from Titian
Mosaic Sample Management is Titian Software’s comprehensive, configurable and modular software product to control and monitor all aspects of sample storage, preparation and delivery. From small biotech to global pharma, Mosaic helps to provide an error-free sample supply chain and audit trail.
Mosaic software is available as a tailored solution for all of your sample management requirements, or as optimized packages pre-configured for rapid deployment.
Mosaic’s modular approach makes it easy to start small and upgrade or extend the software’s functionality whenever needed. It also integrates with a huge variety of other automation and software to support your choice of workflow.
- Sample search and retrieval from the store within Mosaic
- More efficient sample storage and retrieval
- Mosaic will automatically generate pick jobs from Orders, automatically pass these to the store and read feedback
- Improved sample traceability: stores are constantly monitored; items cannot be removed without Mosaic knowing about it
- Mosaic allocates work to the store according to order priority
- Consolidates items picked from multiple stores (if applicable)
- Mosaic is automatically updated when barcoded tubes registered with Mosaic are placed into a store, with no additional action required
- Sample retrieval within a few clicks from the Mosaic web pages