Azenta Drop Shipping Policies
One of the following is required to be eligible for Drop Shipping
1. Be an authorized Sweet Rock dealer
2. Have a web site with Sweet Rock products and some sort of ordering method. This site must be approved by Sweet Rock to be eligible.
Drop Ship Charges
Merchandise Cost (Wholesale pricing) + $7.50 Handling Charge + Freight Charges (From Newport to final destination)
1. Orders MUST be placed online from this site
2. Order submission authorizes us to process the order, apply credit card charges, and allows us to ship.
3. A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of order. Furthermore, an email will be sent to confirm shipment.
1. All in-stock orders will usually ship within 24 to 48 hours.
2. Your freight charges will be invoiced at actual costs determined by the freight forwarder.
3. All orders will be shipped via UPS or USPS.
4. A packing slip will be included with each order. The packing slip will include the name of YOUR business and address, not the Sweet Rock address. It will look like you have sent the package. Costs will NOT appear on the packing slip.
5. The invoice will be emailed to you. Your customer will NOT receive an invoice from Sweet Rock.
6. International orders are not applicable for drop shipping.
1. Returned products are at the discretion of the dealer.
2. Dealer is responsible for any fees incurred due to incorrect shipping address.
3. The handling fee and shipping charges are not refundable.
4. Sweet Rock and the dealer will assume responsibility in determining resolution for damaged or lost orders.
Example of Drop Ship Charges
Merchandise (at wholesale cost) $20.00
Drop Ship Handling Charge $7.50
Freight Charges $6.95 (From Newport, KY to your customers destination)
Total Due $34.45
Note: Please keep in mind that depending upon what YOU charge your customer for freight charges, our freight charge could be lower than yours. Thus making more of a profit for you.